So it’s Schapel Interiors month anniversary! Woohoo!!
What a journey so far! Already it’s been a rollercoaster packed with ups and downs and even a few projects in-between!!! My head has been so full of things when I go to bed at night I can’t sleep and there’s been times when I’ve been so anxious, that I thought my heart might just jump out of my chest and run away!
But I took this step to put myself out there, get uncomfortable and be challenged… and it’s been all of the above and more. And guess what… I love it!
The freedom and flexibility in my work and home life has been fantastic and getting to spend more than 2 days with my husband every 2 weeks hasn’t been too bad either!
What I am so amazed and grateful for, is the support of the local Darwin Community. EVERYONE I have approached has been more than happy to have a chat and help in any way they can to kick-start my business. That’s why I love this place!
If there is anyone out there, thinking of starting your own business or taking the next step towards following your dreams, I encourage you to be brave and take the bull by the horns!
Here’s my top 10 reasons why:
- Be Happy!!
- Happiness is contagious! People around you will feel the love.
- Meet new people! Meet like-minded people with the same aspirations, motivating you to keep pushing yourself and meet your goals.
- Be an inspiration to others!
- Love what you do! Get excited about each day and the opportunities it has to offer.
- Be rewarded! There’s nothing greater than to feel a sense of achievement.
- Become courageous! Nothing is going to stand in your way.
- New experiences! The deeper you get to your dream, the more you will learn.
- No regrets!
- YOLO!!! (aka: You only live once!)
Well that sums up my past month, how has yours been? Have you got uncomfortable?
I’d love to hear from you
Oh and don’t worry, I won’t be celebrating monthly anniversaries all the time!!!