Providing the perfect workplace can lift employee moral, increase staff retention and boost profits but knowing if you are in need of a refurbishment can be tricky, as we all know time is money.
Here’s my top 9 questions for any business owner or manager to ask themselves:
- Does your workplace reflect the business, corporate brand and philosophy?
- Do you need more open space to encourage collaboration and camaraderie?
- Is there a need to provide additional focus/quiet areas for improved concentration & privacy?
- Has your business changed in size and how much floor space do you need? You could be paying for more than you actually require!
- Is there a need for flexible spaces to encourage new ways of working?
- Are your employees happy?
- Does your reception and front of house area feel welcoming & inviting?
- Is your workplace layout efficient?
- Does your workplace encourage the correct behaviour?
So, what do you think?
If you need help answering these questions or looking for practical solutions for your workplace refurbishment, then I’m your girl. Let’s chat!